Friday 4 December 2009

Rain = Rubbish

I can honestly say since my last post I have pretty much done nothing with the dogs apart from walk them. Went to Spain on Holiday, which was fun :)Worked quite a bit, need to work more to pay off lots of things :9 Still looking for a rich boyfriend/ husband... having no luck at present though :(!

So, due to this stupid amount of rain we are having I havent done much training, however have done a bit. None with Phoebe though :( Rodney once again has been fantastic... I love him! See-saws have got a bit naughty again tut, so need to go back to working on them. A-frames and Dog Walks have been amazing. I literally just test them out on what I can do.... anything. Hes just brilliant. Ok one thing I need to continue working on is my "here" command off the dog walk. But he seems to have the tight turns off the contacts pretty under control. I guess the next 12 months will see if that statement is correct or not. I think the only thing im not really happy about is my weaves, he is still two footing since Gillingham, however when I put him through tight channels hes back swimming again. Sammie and I do train on wide weaves, so next time I go down to train with Lee, im going to take a set of premier weaves down to swap with the Adams (tight weaves) he trains on, so will hopefully solve that in the next few months.

I am hoping it wont rain so much tomorrow, so can get on and do some training. Maybe video like promised last time. Working Sunday- Friday then we have Rugby and Woodside, which I am quite excited about.

xoxo