Sunday 3 January 2010

03/01/2010!!

Well all my plans of training loads, getting myself together and going to UKA today... all didnt happen :( Mainly due to the weather I couldnt do much training, actually since my last post, ive only trained Rods once. I really want to do what I said regarding doing lots of short sessions, I prefer it and so do the dogs. This again would be made easier if I had my own indoor venue :P. So instead, ive been out most nights with friends and have done way too much shopping and eating. tut!

On a better note I have started organising Rodneys first show abroad :D Lucy and I are off to agility at night in Luxembourg the weekend after agility club and before Kc fest... perfect! Hopefully ill get some training in before then :P We will be staying with my German friend Jana Kiefer. I was hoping to do one of the big German shows at the end of May, however Rods failed his rabies, so we couldnt go :(

Instead of my training videos like promised, I have a few random pics :P...

Rodders with his xmas hat...



Rod with a winner medal and a Xmas hat...



Rodney and Phoebe in one of the fields outside our house... perfect for an indoor arena.... hmm...



Phoebe and a santa toy lol..



Last but not least.... Lucy in Reading yesterday.. haha... this is one of her favourite pictures...



Hopefully training over the next few weeks will go a bit better to plan.

xoxo