Wednesday 24 June 2009

Exams Exams Exams

Not much to report at the moment training wise, I have soo many exams on (however all over in a week woohoo, well until re-takes lol) so hardly have any time to train. I did take it upon my self to have two mini breaks to train today though :P Like I said in my last post, my equipment is on my uni grounds, so when studying or in lectures I can pop out and do abit which is greatttt!

Today I did afew dog walks in the morning with Rod, they were excellent, 100%. Mainly worked on wrapping around end of dog walk into a tunnel, I haven't done any like this for a long while, so was very surprised how good he was. Then in the evening, did afew snakes and weave entries, again he was brilliant, did everything perfect, just came out of one set of weaves because I was testing him trying to make them more independent (with Rod going one way in the weaves and me running off the other.) Lee keeps going on about this to me, I just never get around to working on it, because it bores me, however I know hes right it is really important to have good independent weaves, so I WILL keep going at it. Didnt get chance to do anything with Phoebe :( She barks the whole train when training, so cant really run her at uni throughout the day because she would disturb everyone, whereas Rod is a good boy and is silent :)

Here are afew pics of Rodders and Phoebe today :)







hehe



xoxo