Wednesday 12 May 2010

Tun Bridge Wells

Ok so Tun Bridge Wells was on this weekend just gone. I was really looking forward to it due to Rodney doing so well the weekend before and with it having both a Chum (Olympia Qualifier) and a Cruft Singles. Aim was to get in top 5 for Olympia and top 4/5 for Crufts. Getting both E's in these classes didnt allow this lol. As I am sure I have said before... I was useless. I had a few other things on my mind this weekend, however that is no excuse. My main reason for getting so many E's is because I am releasing too early from Rods wait and not getting into position cos his wait is rubbish due to me for training and reinforcing it well enough. Easy to resolve I guess. Train more waits in training and dont except anything but perfect in the ring... easy.

Over the whole weekend, Rodney had one clear... power and speed. Then he had a pole in the team, we came fourth. Lee and Scott missed their weaves. I think with our times we would of won if we had 5 instead of 10 faults... doh. Try again next time, which is Nottingham. O yeah Phoebe also ran pretty well. Missed weaves in Crufts due to me handling like a plonker as usual (I am actually going to start training her if I can get enough motivation.) Then she had a fourth in one of the 6/7 jumpings.

This weekend also highlighted how unfit I am and how I want to have a better body *cough Joanne Tristrams body*. So again how to resolve this... jogging. I am going every other day in to attempt to get fitter. Also will soon have to start eating healthier as well I think :(.

If I am learning anything at the moment its that you've really got to work for what you want and sometimes, just sometimes its worth just jumping in and grabbing it. Thats of course only if you really want it!

No shows this weekend. Weekend off :)

xoxo