Thursday 18 March 2010

18 March

Well its already mid March and I feel I havent done anything this year yet. Think its safe to say Phoebe has been trained 3 times and luckily due to the weather being better ive done a bit more with Plodders. Im sat on the my computer as I write this, trying to work out what shows ive entered, what shows I should go to and where the hell they all are. Its safe to say I have pretty much put a career on hold to run the dogs, which at some point, some point soon, I need to change that around. But hey, you only live once and after all I am still only 21. I have it in my head, that I am either going to win the euromillions or I am going to meet a rich man, so working wouldnt be an issue. Think I need a slap!

So Crufts... Went up on Thursday and groomed for Lucy. Lucy did a lovely clear in the team, unfortunately her team didnt make it through to the afternoon finals. Lucy Oneil and her team won though :D. Sunday, I groomed for Lee and Bold in the Champ. They did two nice rounds getting them to the final. Lucy and I would of put our life savings on them winning it, however Bold jumped through Lee at the 2nd jump and got E'd :( boo! So... Lucy and I are going to put our money on them winning it next year.

Training this week, I have worked on weave entries... prob my worst thing to train, I hate it. Its just boring compared to everything else to train. Then on Tuesday evening, Sammie and I worked on tunnel under A-frame, as I had hoped for, Rodney was fantastic.... he knows the score!

This weekend, Lucy and I are hopefully going training with Lee. Then on Sunday is Chippenham show (prob about 20 mins from my house, so lie in :D) no runs for poor Rodney though.

xoxo