Wednesday 10 March 2010

Off to Crufts

Ok so ive just got back from work, have an hour to sort myself and the dogs out, before I head off to Lucys house for the evening. We are leaving to go to Crufts tomorrow morning at 5.30 am erghhhh. Well if we tell ourselves 5.30, atleast we should be gone by like 6am lol. O yeah... I am grooming for Lucy and Pie as they are part of the Thames Crufts team which has qualified. I should of entered mine in YKC senior agility, so Rodney could have some practice on carpet, however I am useless and forgot... o well!

I will of course video Lucy's run(s) and take some pictures tomorrow. I am actually really really looking forward to tomorrow, mainly cos it means a day off work woop, but I will also watch some good agility... well I hope so.

Ive had a few comments regarding my last posting, I stand by Lee being the best trainer and I said, anyone who has trained with him will agree. Hopefully he will be organising some training days this year, so keep your eyes open and get yourself booked on. I actually had no idea how many people read my blog, well now I know, I better keep it updated :)

xoxo