Saturday 20 March 2010

Training

So... weather today was/ is totally rubbish. Lucy and I ventured down to Kent to train with Lee. I took a list of things I feel I really need to work on. Lee somehow seemed to cover most of the list, and gave us a few more things to be practising. We worked on being behind and correct body language when being behind. Weave entries, different angles into snakes, dragging and the chain tyre (which I do not like one bit.)

I took Sammies Dylon with me for training, he was surprising good and not too slow either :) Rodney was good as usual, but again like usual, a few things were pointed out, which I must work on handling wise. Then I also ran Phoebe... I have no idea why I do it to myself! Shes just mental, cant fault her enthusiasm though :P.

Sammie's out for the day, so Dylon's chilling with me, until she gets back. Here he is, next to the mini fire I have in my computer room. Bless him!




Tomorrow is Phoebe's first Champ lol... lets see if we can get to the final ha!

xoxo