Sunday 21 March 2010

Chippenham

I think this is my 3rd/4th posting of the month :O I am getting pretty good at keep this updated... well if I do say so myself.

Chippenham today... was it worth me getting out of bed... prob not! I would of loved Kate's Champ courses for Rodney, not so much for Phoebe. Phoebe and I some how managed to get through all the hard bits in the jumping round, then the easy bit into the tunnel, Phoebe decided to turn left and do the tyre instead. Think I was just stood there, however really never had a problem with Phoebe wanting to do a tunnel before. So there we were, 9am and I was already E'd in the jumping round of the champ. Decided to stay to run the agility and do the 6/7 jumping (also E's tut.) Also meant I could watch the final :). Well done to Bernadette and Zen winning and to Jo and Ellie just behind with the reserve.

Next weekend I think I am going to do UKA on the Sat down at Newbury showground. Phoebe and Rodney have 5 runs (if I want) each. Then Dylon can enter the masters thing. Then on Sunday I think I need a day to just sleep. After Chippenham today, I had a 4 hour power nap... not sure I can call it a power nap, more of a sleep.

xoxo